Co-Founder and Naming Partner
Admitted as Avvocato (Advocate) to Milan Bar and as Ügyvéd (Advocate) in Hungary.
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade and Cross-Border Investments
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Arbitration (ADR)
- Transportation and Maritime
- European Union
- Hungarian Law
QUALIFICATIONS AND LISTS AS RECOMMENDED SERVICES
- Arbitrator in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) domain name disputes at ADR Center for Internet Disputes of the Czech Arbitration Court
- Case Manager for Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS) domain name disputes at MFSD IP Dispute Resolution Center
- previously Arbitrator in .it domain name disputes at MFSD IP Dispute Resolution Center
- Arbitrator at Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- Lawyers List, Hungarian General Consulate, Milan
- Blog editor at fashion law blog Sikkissima.com
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Juris D in Law and Political Sciences, Catholic University of Budapest
- Law Studies in International Trade, Catholic University of Milan
- Fashion Law, Postgraduate Course, University of Milan
- Corporate Law, Postgraduate Course, University of Milan
- Agri-Food Law, Advanced Course, Italian School for the Judiciary, Rome
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution, Advanced Course, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) – Arbitration and Mediation Center, Geneva
- Art Law, Advanced Course, Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London
- Cultural Heritage Law, Training Course, Heuright, Santander Art and Culture Law Review, Institute of Art of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
- Tecnology Law and Articifical Intelligence, Training Course, European University Institute – Academy of European Law, Florence
- EU Law, Training Course, European University Institute – Academy of European Law, Florence
Italian, English, Hungarian and French
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)’s Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) in all gTLDs Policy Development Process Working Group
European Communities Trademark Association (ECTA) Internet Committee
International Council of Museums (ICOM) – Italy Chapter
Organization for an International Geographical Indications Network (oriGIn)
LATEST SPEECHES AND PRESENTATIONS
- May 2019: LegalTech Hungary 2019 Conference, Budapest, Hungary | The Italian legaltech landscape
- May 2019: Annual Congress of the National Federation of Private Investigators, Naples, Italy | The new system of ‘Made in Italy’ – innovative tools for the protection of immaterial assets
- April 2019: International Strategic Forum on Intellectual Property – IPQuorum 2019, Kaliningrad, Russian Federation | Smart agri-food and the protection of Made in Italy. Lessons learned for other countries
- December 2018: 3rd Alternative Dispute Resolution Conference, Budapest, Hungary, organized by the Hungarian Financial Arbitration Board – Central Bank of Hungary – National Office for the Judiciary | Overview of the similarities and differences among the forms of resolution of domain disputes
- November 2018: Nordic Domain Days, Stockholm, Sweden, organized by The Internet Foundation in Sweden (IIS) | The impact of the GDPR on the Rights Protection Mechanism
- September 2018: International Arbitration Conference, Hamburg, Germany, organized by the Chinese European Arbitration Centre (CEAC) | Opportunities and challenges for international dispute resolution and contracting
- October 2017: Alternative Dispute Resolution in IP, Milan, Italy, organized by the Italian Trademark and Patent Attorneys Bar Association | Internet disputes: the Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS) Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- September 2017: Arbitrators’ Meeting of the Czech Arbitration Court (CAC) – ADR Center for Internet Disputes, Prague, Czech Republic | New generic Top-Level Domains in the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) case law
- November 2016: Autumn IP Conference, Győr, Hungary, organized by the Hungarian Intellectual Property Association (MIE) | First experiences of the new generic Top-Level Domains. URS proceeding as rights protection mechanism
- June 2016: 8th Annual Interdisciplinary Art Crime Conference, Amelia, Italy, organized by the Association for Research into Crimes against Art (ARCA) | Implementation of the new EU legal framework on the return of unlawfully removed cultural objects
Assistance and consultancy in European Union trade mark prosecution. Obtainment of registration of an EUTM on behalf of a tech company, involved in the development of e-commerce solutions, further to successful negotiation and settlement agreement in an opposition proceeding before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Assistance and consultancy in copyright issue. Successful negotiation and settlement agreement on behalf an Italian street artist.
Assistance and consultancy in .it and .com domain disputes. Obtainment of the transfer of various domain names on behalf of a clothing company, global leader in the manufacture of socks, underwear and clothing with a high technical content.
Assistance and consultancy for a newly opened contemporary art gallery in negotiating commercial agreements.
Assistance and representation in trade mark litigation. Obtainment of judgment of Brescia IP Section declaring the coexistence of a registered EUTM and an Italian de facto mark in the tech sector, in particular Internet of Things (IoT).
Assistance and consultancy for a US luxury fashion brand on their businesses with Italy and IP rights protection strategy within the EU.
Assistance and consultancy for an association of farmers on setting up the certification system of their cultivation and production chain and protection of through an EU Certification Mark.
Assistance and consultancy for an international food company on comparative advertising in Italy.
Assistance and consultancy for an Italian beverage company in negotiating distribution agreement in Russia.
Assistance and consultancy for an Italian coffee roasting company negotiating distribution agreements in the Middle East.
Assistance and representation of a textile company in an EU design infringement case before Naples IP Section.
Assistance and representation of an international telecommunication company in an EU trade mark infringement case before Palermo IP Section. Obtainment of judgment declaring the notoriety of the marks, order of immediate cease of signs counterfeiting such marks, publication of the judgement.
Assistance and representation of an Italian company involved in the production of furniture accessories in a patent infringement case before Venice IP Section. Publication of judgment (interim measure) in leading furniture magazine.
Assistance and representation of an Italian company involved in the production of accessories for cycling in an EU design infringement case before Venice IP Section. Successful settlement agreement before Judge.
Debts recovery on behalf an Indian company active in the production of accessories for the automotive sector.
Enforcement of a Hungarian payment order against Italian company producing cleanroom.
DOMAIN NAME DISPUTE DECISIONS AS ARBITRATOR
- amayani.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 100715
- gabs.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101331
- amundipioneer.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101483
- arcelormittaldobrasil.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101550
- clients-boursorama.frl – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101620
- craditagri.com craditagri.org – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101666
- boehringer-ingeheim.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101730
- deisel.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101786
- buyprovigilmz.com +15 – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101858
- ijcdecaux.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 101925
- secure-intesasanpaolo.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 102001
- laboexpanscience.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 102057
- novartiscorp.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 102137
- french-openlive.org – UDRP dispute no. CAC no. 102159
- arcelonrmittal.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 102222
- onlineintesasanpaolo.com – UDRP dispute no. CAC 102396