Email | Skype: ivett_paulovics
Co-Founder and Naming Partner
Admitted as Avvocato (Advocate) in Italy and as Ügyvéd (Advocate) in Hungary
- Intellectual Property
- Technology Law
- International Trade and Cross-Border Investments
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Agri-Food Law
- Fashion Law
- Art Law
- Transportation and Maritime Law
- European Union Law
- Hungarian Commercial Law
QUALIFICATIONS AND LISTS AS RECOMMENDED SERVICES
- Arbitrator in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) domain name disputes at Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre (ADNDRC)
- Arbitrator in Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) domain name disputes at ADR Center for Internet Disputes of the Czech Arbitration Court (CAC)
- Case Manager for Uniform Rapid Suspension System (URS) domain name disputes at MFSD IP Dispute Resolution Center
- previously Arbitrator in .it domain name disputes at MFSD IP Dispute Resolution Center
- Arbitrator at Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)
- Lawyers List, Hungarian General Consulate, Milan
- Blog editor at fashion law blog Sikkissima.com
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Certified Mediator, Online Course, MFSD IP Dispute Resolution Center and Academy (2021-2022)
- Public Policy Analysis, Online Certificate Course, The London School of Economics and Political Science (final grade: 93.4/100) (2021)
- Cyberdiplomacy, Online Course, The United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs (UNODA) (2020)
- Legal Tech, Artificial Intelligence and Coding for Lawyers, Postgraduate Course, University of Milan (2020)
- Artificial Intelligence and Legal Issues, Intensive Course, European University Institute – Academy of European Law, Florence (2019)
- Agri-Food Law, Advanced Course, Italian School for the Judiciary, Rome (2019)
- Corporate Law, Postgraduate Course, University of Milan (2019)
- Fashion Law, Postgraduate Course, University of Milan (2014-2015)
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution, Advanced Course, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) – Arbitration and Mediation Center, Geneva (2012)
- Art Law, Advanced Course, Sotheby’s Institute of Art, London (2011)
- EU Law, Training Course, European University Institute – Academy of European Law, Florence (2003)
- Law Studies in International Trade, Catholic University of Milan (2002-2003)
- Juris D in Law and Political Science, Catholic University of Budapest (final grade: cum laude) (1999-2004)
Italian, English, Hungarian, Spanish, and French
Milan Bar Association (Italy)
High Level Group on Internet Governance at European Commission CNECT – DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)’s Review of all Rights Protection Mechanisms (RPMs) in all gTLDs Policy Development Process Working Group
European Communities Trademark Association (ECTA) Internet and EUIPO Link Committees
International Council of Museums (ICOM) – Italy Chapter
Signatory of Equal Representation in Arbitration Pledge (ERAP)
Signatory of WIPO Mediation Pledge for Intellectual Property and Technology Disputes
Carrying out a study on behalf of the European Commission on Domain Name System (DNS) abuse
Carrying out a comparative study on behalf of the European Commission on the evaluation of practices for combating speculative and abusive domain name registrations.
Assistance of an Italian fashion brand in .fr domain dispute. Obtainment of the transfer of the domain name.
Representation of a Russian domain name registrant in a .com domain name dispute. Successful defense and obtainment of the rejection of the Complaint by the Panelist.
Assistance and consultancy for a company involved in the medical services on setting up the certification system through a registered EU Certification Mark.
Assistance and consultancy in European Union trade mark prosecution for a Hungarian HR management and recruiting company.
Assistance and consultancy in European Union trade mark prosecution. Obtainment of registration of an EUTM on behalf of a tech company, involved in the development of e-commerce solutions, further to successful negotiation and settlement agreement in an opposition proceeding before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO).
Assistance and consultancy in copyright issue. Successful negotiation and settlement agreement on behalf an Italian street artist.
Assistance and consultancy in .it and .com domain disputes. Obtainment of the transfer of various domain names on behalf of a clothing company, global leader in the manufacture of socks, underwear and clothing with a high technical content.
Assistance and consultancy for a newly opened contemporary art gallery in negotiating commercial agreements.
Assistance and representation in trade mark litigation. Obtainment of judgment of Brescia IP Section declaring the coexistence of a registered EUTM and an Italian de facto mark in the tech sector, in particular Internet of Things (IoT).
Assistance and consultancy for a US luxury fashion brand on their businesses with Italy and IP rights protection strategy within the EU.
Assistance and consultancy for an association of farmers on setting up the certification system of their cultivation and production chain and protection of through an EU Certification Mark.
Assistance and consultancy for an international food company on comparative advertising in Italy.
Assistance and consultancy for an Italian beverage company in negotiating distribution agreement in Russia.
Assistance and consultancy for an Italian coffee roasting company negotiating distribution agreements in the Middle East.
Assistance and representation of a textile company in an EU design infringement case before Naples IP Section.
Assistance and representation of an international telecommunication company in an EU trade mark infringement case before Palermo IP Section. Obtainment of judgment declaring the notoriety of the marks, order of immediate cease of signs counterfeiting such marks, publication of the judgement.
Assistance and representation of an Italian company involved in the production of furniture accessories in a patent infringement case before Venice IP Section. Publication of judgment (interim measure) in leading furniture magazine.
Assistance and representation of an Italian company involved in the production of accessories for cycling in an EU design infringement case before Venice IP Section. Successful settlement agreement before Judge.
Debts recovery on behalf an Indian company active in the production of accessories for the automotive sector.
Enforcement of a Hungarian payment order against Italian company producing cleanroom.