Banking and Finance
FASANO’s services include providing advice on Italian banking regulations, securities dealers and international investment funds regulations, foreign structures and trusts, structuring of specific transactions and litigation support in banking and finance matters.
Pierfrancesco C. Fasano was listed as arbitrator by Italian Stock Exchange Commission’s (CONSOB) former Conciliation and Arbitration Board and is registered as Legal Practitioner with right of audience before the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) Courts.
FASANO is particularly active in:
- Banking and finance transactions including structured financing and private placements
- Private banking and international estate planning including offshore structures and trusts
- Consulting, assisting and dealing in correspondent banking
- Italian and international banking and finance regulations including Basel III and anti-money laundering regulations
- Dealings with supervisory authorities
- International investments fund and related investment contracts, namely in Ireland
- Clients’ dealings with banks domiciled in Italy, Ireland, India and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Attorney: Pierfrancesco C. Fasano.