FASANO has reputation for providing comprehensive international trade legal services. We advise and provide expert representation to clients doing business around the world.
We support clients by addressing a range of trade and regulatory issues through strategic advice, advocacy, and representation in different dispute resolution proceedings, including international commercial arbitration.
Our International Trade Practice helps clients manage the risks and opportunities associated with the increasing regulation of international trade in goods and services.
FASANO’s International Trade Practice handles the full range of client needs, from advising on multinational business structuring to take advantage of duty-saving opportunities in trade agreements, to creating compliance programs that ensure that imports and exports are consistent with our clients’ legal responsibilities, to solving sensitive regulatory hurdles, making voluntary self-disclosures and negotiating enforcement penalties.
We offer in-depth expertise in the following specific disciplines of international trade and regulatory practice:
- Domestic and Foreign Export Controls, Embargoes, Dual-use and Sanctions
- Customs Compliance and Enforcement
- Trade Remedy Proceedings
- Unfair Trade Proceedings relating to Intellectual Property
- Multilateral, Bilateral and Regional Agreements
- International Trade Policy and Legislative Issues
- Duty Saving Programs
- Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Finance
- Hazardous Materials Transportation
- International Financial Institutions
Attorney: Ivett Paulovics.